Nov 11, 2012

back from an unofficial hiatus

Hello!

I've been (not-so) busy with school/life/relationships that watching anime brainlessly made me forget other responsibilities I gave myself.

So, I'm back on--not for the fame, traffic, money, and the like. Just that I need something to use as an outlet to get rid of this punt-up energy of this desire to share my knowledge/findings of life, but in this case, anime and japan-esque quibbles.

So, I'm back and not going to give an eff what others want/think 'cause that hasn't gotten me anywhere really. I've noticed people have been on (or stumbled unto) this blog probably in passing and leaving since this blog isn't recent. 'course carrying on hoping someone is reading and commenting might have been too much of an expectation. So I'm throwing that out the window.

So then, onwards in building up my posts once again. And excuse as I look through my posts and refine them somemore and get rid of broken links. Sorry about that.


以上

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey. I can comment. And I shall save this page!!

-Bon